Keyes from the American Independent party. Even though he obviously won't get elected, he is the one that I most agree with. The more recognition and votes third party candidates receive, the more likely we will someday in the future have less of a two party system. If I liked and agreed with either McCain or Obama I would vote for them, but alas, there are too many things about each that I don't like. I don't see why everyone is getting so huffy about Palin though--she's great. --Rhiannon
1 comment:
Keyes from the American Independent party. Even though he obviously won't get elected, he is the one that I most agree with. The more recognition and votes third party candidates receive, the more likely we will someday in the future have less of a two party system. If I liked and agreed with either McCain or Obama I would vote for them, but alas, there are too many things about each that I don't like. I don't see why everyone is getting so huffy about Palin though--she's great. --Rhiannon
Post a Comment