Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Friendship: Weekend in Lake Arrowhead

Our Fun weekend in Lake Arrowhead...






We are so thankful for our friends in Orange County! I (jen)  have been friends with this group of people since I was 15 when I first became a christian.  I can't believe we have walked through life with each other for almost ten years.  I remember when I first became a believer God flooded my life with amazing believers who had passionate hearts to worship Him.  My high school years were a foundational time in my walk with Jesus.  I learned about the realness and closeness of God.  I discovered my gifts.  And I learned what it meant to be free in worship and prayer.   I truly can say I experienced a taste of heaven in worshipping my Savior.  God has provided so many amazing people in my life throughout each season and I am so thankful for the friends who have been there in every season. I love you guys! 



No comments:

Hands Wide Open

Hands Wide Open
Learning to give, love, risk, and trust with hands wide open.