Thursday, March 5, 2009

Our Life

Here it is a nut shell...

Jen's life:

Hang out with high schoolers talk about reproductive organs, birth control, relationships, eat chips and salsa

Hang out at the gym 2 hours a day

Work out high schoolers at the gym

Pack the house

Can't sleep

Downloading dance music for my triatholon workouts (one of my goals this year was to do a triatholon. I am doing it April 4th!!!)

OH yes I am addicted to selling things on craigs list (hence the green desk)

Michaels life...

Sleep

Eat

Work

Run

Study

p.s we move this weekend if anyone wants to help that would be amazing!!









2 comments:

The Schmidts said...

Nayeli just looked at your photo and said, "I remember her. That's silly Jen." -Rhiannon

The Paine Family said...

You should add Simple Man by Lynard Skynard to your ipod for your tri. Happy nesting!

Hands Wide Open

Hands Wide Open
Learning to give, love, risk, and trust with hands wide open.