Veggie Beds in March
Paine Plot Now
gotta love the hill kids~ out at the farm!
MaryLynn helping weed
work in progress adjacent to the other plot
community farm (the hope:), anyone want to come out and hoe???
Sisters
This past weekend Michael and I had two honorary guests in our humble beach cottage in shell beach, Gerry Paine (aka mamma paine) and MaryLynn (aka aunt, gerry's sister). Marylynn being from Canada had only a couple requests; the farmers market, Andreinni's, & Mexican food. We enjoyed great conversations, gardening the new farm, a bond fire at our house, a historic walk in pismo beach, and of course you can't hang out with our aunt without doing a craft! There is nothing like quality time with family that makes you leaving feeling blessed, joyful, and refreshed. Thanks for the company!!
1 comment:
Hi Jen
its Chrisite Kiddoo from the pilates class at LBDC. I really like your blog I follow it sometimes and i am totally inspired to start my own. I just have to figure out when i have time to do it.
anyways what farm it that in the pics. I am always trying to find a farm to visit with my family, i have a secret wish to actually move to a small farm.
anyways take care
christie kiddoo
Post a Comment