J Patrick House
Country Life
Wine Tasting & Riding Bikes
August 2nd, was our 2nd anniversary and we spent a cozy evening in Cambria at a Bed and Breakfast. My one request was a fireplace and Robins, one of my favorite restaurants on the Central Coast. We stayed in a very homey B&B and had a yummy homemade breakfast in the morning, a delicious dinner, and a gorgeous bike ride in Paso Robles through the vineyards. It felt like we were in Napa! Our hearts were so full of gratitude and excitement of the blessing marriage has been for us. The Lord has been so gracious to bring us through many challenges together to experience an even sweeter union. One thing I prayed for when I was 16 was to have a husband who did not only appreciate the things I was passionate about but who enjoyed those things as well, and man oh man did the Lord hear that prayer! I always thought life would be much richer experiencing everything side by side with your best friend and it comes so easy for us. I hope this does not seem like I am bragging yet rejoicing in Gods abundant blessings in our lives. Everything is so much sweeter with Jesus!!
5 comments:
Ya'll are so cute!! Looks like a beautiful time.
Happy Anniversary!
Ummm..... The queen bee just found some really good biking shorts at a garage sale for a dollar. Now we just need Zebulon to figure out how to hold his head up and we will be off in a flash to go on a bike ride with you guys. Thanks for the awesome update! Congratulations and happy anniversary!
Blessings.
The Lotzgesell's
Nice pic
my father wants meet u ,he will be in USA tomorrow
Ah! Love this! We are approaching our 1 year and it's been incredible. I completely echo your appreciation for doing things you love... together! It's the best feeling in the world. :) Yes, we value each other's differences, and we rejoice in our same-ness, too!
Also - we NEED to come visit you guys!
Post a Comment