Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Unravled

The propensity to find an affection of our heart becomes like a dirty drug we cannot run from. To propel our self into the reality of something real beyond the mundane and ordinary weighs against the walls of desire. Tangled with pure and evil yearnings of our heart, fed by streams of conscience. Pumping like an i.v with the current of the cosmos. Fighting to stay pure and unstained by the guilty accuser I stand and fall crying for the blood pouring from His hands and feet. Nails digging further, head pounding, side throbbing, spinning into the dark and the light, desiring both. Like a child unaware of the shackles entering into the bought freedom, unattained by mortality but a heart trusting in the unseen. Losing myself in His royalty of scarlet silk, all alone I am held close. Predestined and chosen, uncertain of the path or the call ahead. Waiting upon planted seeds to blossom into His righteous promises. Wrestling with picture books of the past bound to stained pages I tear out of my mind. Transforming ashes to beauty, I must die. Forgetting what is behind and pressing towards what is ahead, hungry and thirsty for his filling. Crying from the depths to fill this hungry soul with visions of eternity. Scaling the jagged cliffs around me I cling to the rock of salvation, crying deliver me. Loathing all that is luke warm in my life, fighting to rise above the waves of deception and comfort disguised in good works. Persevering to His throne of glory, I must fight to be filled by only Him.

No comments:

Hands Wide Open

Hands Wide Open
Learning to give, love, risk, and trust with hands wide open.