Tuesday, June 9, 2009

We Are Alive!!





I am not quite sure if anyone reads our blog still, since it has been months since I actually wrote anything.  It seems a bit trivial to try and fill in the gaps of life so maybe start with today:) The Lord is so faithful in our lives.  He does not leave us as we are because He desires to make us holy and blameless and above reproach.  Usually, always this comes from trials and tribulations.  Michael and I know we have such a great hope in our Savior we can endure and persevere through anything our marriage encounters.  If I could encapsulate our lives in one word it would be transition.  We are currently living with a friend off Hwy 166 in Santa Maria.  We are retreating in her families beautiful home surrounded by hills, horses and cows.  We will be there until the end of the month and then July holds a lot of adventures as well. I think I will tell them as they come.  But we are so grateful for our friends here on the central coast.  We have such amazing friends who have been praying, supporting, and encouraging us during this season in life. PRAISE THE LORD that He is such a giving gracious father. 

3 comments:

The Schmidts said...

We still read your blog!

Lindsey Family said...

Yeah, you both look like you are doing well! It's good to see you your smile. Still praying and thinking of you! Love, anna

Ryan and Camille said...

Jen! We need to hang out!Love hearing your updates..

Hands Wide Open

Hands Wide Open
Learning to give, love, risk, and trust with hands wide open.