sister in law Christine & her lil man Josiah
Klondike's in the Village, Josiah loved the entertainment
Ma & Pa Paines backyard, Michael has a new project on his hands
um ya...enough said
Paine Family father's day
Ragged Point (this is a very special place to us)

The boys!!
So Michael and I have counted 8 places we have lived since May, talk about living out of a bag and your car for two months. I don't know how people do it. There is nothing structured, organized, normal, or predictable in your life when you are unemployed, without a home, living in 6 different cities over a 60 day period, and can't seem to even find a different shirt to wear because that one is always on the top of your bag (maybe no relevance, but thought I'd throw it in). Some days I hate it and some days I am thankful for where the Lord has us...together. I think that has been the most constant thing in our lives these past few months, having each other. I have a tendancy to do things on my own or think I can, but the Lord has been showing me it is better together. That is our little saying, "betta together"! Here is the short updated version of our summer so far:- bass lake over the fourth with great friends. I think we all left with chaffed hands and knees and bruises from tubing. It was Michael and my first time wakeboarding and we both fell in love!
- Jen & mom weeklong bonding & spoiling time: spa, massage, hair cut in beverly hills, shopping, movies and eating out (don't think it is like this everytime I go home, this is the first)
- Paine family adventures in Oceanside, enjoying our 14 month old nephew, camping in san simeon, the beach, the park, and pool for a week. Since Michaels siblings live out of the area when we all get together we like to hang out 24/7. I am not use to that because I have always lived near my family so we would hang out and do our own thing. I really appreciate how Michael's family values quality time and loves to be together.
- SLO, we came up for a few days to visit with friends & to celebrate birthdays!
- We leave July 24th to August 28th for Colorado (five days) and Costa Rica (1 month)
Our time in Costa Rica will be spent in Uvita and Pavones on the Pacific side of Costa Rica. Our expectations are, each other, Jesus, and beholding beauty around us!! We will have the internet so we will be blogging, I promise!
1 comment:
Hey Jen! ONe of my good friends from up north lives in Uvita. He says it's beautiful and loves the surf. Enjoy yourselves!! Wonderful to see you're doing well. Seriously soak up Costa RICA! Miss you girl. Love, anna
Post a Comment