Got Ya!
Watching the Birthday girl
Harry was cheating!
I love surprises, especially when they truly end up being a surprise. Well my mother in law, Gerry, was absolutely shocked when she opened the door at church to a room full of familiar faces and a beckoning "Surprise!" Harry (Gerry's husband) had been planning this _ _ th birthday party for months and ended up pulling the whole thing off; hawaiin bbq, yellow cake (gerry's favorite), games, and gifts galor. I love my mother in law Gerry, she is one of the most giving, thoughtful, and easy going people to be around. I have thoroughly enjoyed being apart of the Paine family more and more as time ticks on and of course getting know Gerry's corky and silliness that comes out on occasion. We love you Gerry and were so happy to be apart of your very special day!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Gerry! That first picture says it all. We wish we could have been there, but can tell you guys had a good time. (:
Post a Comment