My time is filled with what seems trivial in the light of eternity. Unemployed, house projects, reconnecting with other believers who have full bellies, yet my mind keeps flashing back to malnourished children and women in Africa. I find at the end of the day my heart seems to be broken knowing there is more. How do I live His kingdom on earth now as it is in heaven? Friends in Africa, Thailand, and other parts of the world seem to be apart of a mighty work for eternity and I am here on the Central Coast wondering Lord, where do you have me? What do you want me to do? I am caught between my own fleshy desires of wanting to be comfortable and hearing that beating place of desire and passion for His kingdom come now here on the central coast. I am not in Thailand, Uganda, Mozambique or Costa Rica I am here today. It is no longer I who live but Christ who lives in me the hope of glory. And so I seek today to do everything in the name of Jesus with a thankful heart, no matter how trivial it may seem from my perspective.
His Kingdom come & will be done on earth as it is in heaven....
1 comment:
Good stuff Jen, get a jump start Dec 2-5 in Santa Barbara :)
Post a Comment