I cannot believe a month has already flown by and Michael will be leaving for China in a few days. I am not quite sure how the hours just continue to slip away as I am fighting to do so many things in my day. Transitioning back to work after 8 months of not working has brought a greater sense of my need to be disciplined and manage my time well. Before, enjoying the Lord, running on the beach, cleaning the house, helping friends, running errands, and making fresh home made meals seemed easy. Now all of those things seem to be slipping through the cracks as I wake up and go to work each day. And usually at the end of the day I ask myself, "how will I find time to quiet my heart and hear your voice Lord?" I have not figured this out yet. Even now as I type I am thinking how I have a test and quiz in Anatomy, the kitchen is a mess, I need to take a shower, and work on some projects for Michael.
Which leads me to the purpose of this post a reminder from the last, His abundance. His abundance is more than enough and it is what I need for each day. I need to remind myself of His abiding power in me throughout the day. Maybe then the daunting list won't seem so daunting and more of joy for rather than a check list.
Which leads me to the purpose of this post a reminder from the last, His abundance. His abundance is more than enough and it is what I need for each day. I need to remind myself of His abiding power in me throughout the day. Maybe then the daunting list won't seem so daunting and more of joy for rather than a check list.
2 comments:
I can totally relate to this Jen! Prayer, Prayer, Prayer. God is always faithful to provide time for us to give him our best. All we have to do is ask. I am constantly amazed at how generously he gives that when we need him. Like an amazing Dad! Even if it's just five minutes in the car worshipping him. We'll be praying for a safe trip for Michael.
Jen, I love your photography.
Post a Comment