Wild Flowers
my bouquet from Michael (we pressed the flowers and framed them)
Poppies, baby blue eyes, gold fields, lupin, and yarro covered the hills in the California Valley this month in March. This was our second annual motorcycle trip to see the wild flowers in season. This is quite the spectator sport as people religiously will watch and wait for Gods little gifts of glory to pop! We ventured off into the afternoon cruising up hwy 101. The air was warm. And my mind was flooded with early memories on Night Hawk, my stomach always turning with butterflies as I held tight to this mysterious Michael Paine. We packed a picnic lunch, our bibles, and a blanket that day. I am always brought to remember how wonderfully good our God is when I look upon His creation. He created the earth so man would dwell in it and enjoy it. How good and loving is our Father to paint a world so beautiful.
2 comments:
BEAUTIFUL!!! I love spring and you guys look great. Jason will be jealous about the motorcycle part. (:
OH it looks like such a fun time! You look absolutely beautiful Jen! miss you
Post a Comment