Friday, November 5, 2010

SOMETIMES...

Sometimes I dream about being a little girl again
Sometimes I wish I could capture a moment forever
Sometimes I dream I was in Africa holding a child
Sometimes I wish I could hide from the world
Sometimes I dream about having children 
Sometimes I wish I didn't have to work so hard
Sometimes I dream everyone I love was saved
Sometimes I wish school came easier for me
Sometimes I dream about a french country home
Sometimes I wish I could eat sugar and not feel guilty
Sometimes I dream about heaven
Sometimes I wish I learned the first time
Sometimes I dream about living on a farm
Sometimes I wish I lived near everyone I loved
Sometimes I dream about the spiritual maturity I will have in ten years 
Sometimes I wish I could always be young
Sometimes I dream Jesus will come soon

SOMETIMES...

2 comments:

gerry said...

7Casting the [a]whole of your care [all your anxieties, all your worries, all your concerns, [b]once and for all] on Him, for He cares for you affectionately and cares about you [c]watchfully.

This came to me when I read your post
--I love why he wants our anxieties,worries and concerns.
I peter 5:7 amplified

Lindsey Family said...

I love it! AS I was in church this morning your beautiful smiling face came to my mind and I pictured us worshipping Jesus together. It brought a smile to my face. I'm coming down south the 24- 28th for Thanksgiving. Lets try to meet up if you're around. Love, anna

Hands Wide Open

Hands Wide Open
Learning to give, love, risk, and trust with hands wide open.