
Our weekend in Long Beach

Dad's are one of the greatest things in life:)

A few weekends ago Michael and I went down to L.A for two nursing appointments. And of course there is not trip down to L.A without hanging out with the parents and Bubba of course! Here are some pictures of the day in Long Beach down by the Queen Mary and Old Light house. I am so thankful that our families get along so well, it makes things really easy!
Just a few updates with the Paines by the chickens. We are loving living in Arroyo Grande. I am running a muck and Michael's biking a muck around these back country roads! Michael and a friend have been working on some book shelves for the house this past week and I can't wait to put them up. I just finished organizing our kitchen hutch and sewing projects this weekend. ! Next weekend we start the farm again, looking forward to some yummy vegetables. I have two more nursing school applications, but we should find out if we got accepted anywhere
the beginning of May.
For now we are enjoying each day as it comes!
2 comments:
love the pictures of the young dads!
That comment was biased HM!!!
Can't wait to get up to AG and see you all and the chickens!!
Post a Comment