Saturday, March 19, 2011

Why does Michael not blog?

First Race in Los Olivos 

Go number 539!!! 

Well I can never seem to catch the man now that he has picked up biking as his replacement for running. I am sure all of you know Michael Paine as a runner but he is now road biking pretty intensely on a weekly basis.  From Nipomo to Cambria he is covering some major ground, biking 100's of miles.  And he loves that he gets to know other guys who enjoy the sport as well.  I think biking has becoming an awesome fit for Michael.  He loves to explore, he is competitive, athletic, and enjoys getting to know new people.  He did his first race back in February in Los Olivos.  Lets just say the last 50 feet of the race did not reflect the 34 miles prior.  But, that hasn't stopped him! 

No comments:

Hands Wide Open

Hands Wide Open
Learning to give, love, risk, and trust with hands wide open.