Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Cultural transitions

San Vito, costa rica
I laugh, because one or both heads are cut off, always!
the trusty dirt bike took us on a 5 hour day trip
It is unbelievable how quickly an experience can escape you, the reality of being back to America has left me in a state of shock yet I haven't fully comprehended where I am at. I think part of me desperately desires to be back where the only thing that mattered in our lives was Jesus, one another, and the beautiful Tico's around us. Some how I have been spun out looking for a place to live, looking for a job, and trying to keep first thing first, which is Jesus. The weight of sin which so easily entangles weighs upon my body each day I wake up not knowing what today may look like. I am in need of my Savior even more today than yesterday. I know he has a plan for our lives, I know he has a purpose in this time of waiting, I know he see's me and cares deeply about my heart. Please pray for us, as the Lord leads us into another season of growing, changing, yearning, and seeking his Kindgom purposes here on earth.

1 comment:

Lindsey Family said...

Hey! Please Please give me a call if you come this way. You guys are more than welcome to stay with us! And Lake Tahoe is absolutely gorgeous this time of year:) 530-306-8337 anna

Hands Wide Open

Hands Wide Open
Learning to give, love, risk, and trust with hands wide open.